The Sights and Sounds of Western Ireland – Galway, Dingle and Ennis
September 4 – 15, 2019
Tour the wild and beautiful West Coast of Ireland! Embrace Ireland’s distinctive culture, music and dance in Galway, Dingle and Ennis, on a leisurely paced late summer tour through gorgeous countryside, charming towns, and bustling cities. Enjoy the summer weather without the same crowds. Multiple night stays in Galway, Dingle and Ennis allow you to immerse yourself in the beauty, hospitality music and culture of Ireland’s Historic West Coast Towns.
Departing Wednesday, September 4 – Returning Sunday, September 15, 2019
$3,200 per person / double room occupancy
$3,700 single room occupancy (limited availability)
• Round trip bus coach transportation from the Irish Cultural Center to airport and back, including driver’s tip
• Round trip airfare from Logan Airport (Boston) to Shannon, Ireland
• Ten (10) nights top rated hotel accommodations
• Full Irish breakfast daily (tea, coffee, scones at Temple Gate Hotel in Ennis day of arrival)
• Seven (7) dinners , including a night of music at John Benny’s in Dingle
• Admission to: Bunratty Folk Park, Blasket Centre, The Connemara Experience at Cnoc Suain, Cliffs of Moher Cruise, Dingle Distillery Company, Dingle Harbor and Fungie Cruise, Corrib River and Lake Cruise (including Irish Dance and Whiskey demonstration), Traditional Music concerts in Dingle and Galway
• Optional day trips (included in the trip cost): Slea Head Drive tour of Dingle Peninsula, Kilmalkedar Church, stone age forts, Famine Cottage, sheep herding demonstration, trip to Galway City Museum, County Clare Museum, Blarney Woolen Mills
• Deluxe touring motor coach for all transportation and sightseeing with the services of a professional Irish driver/guide throughout
• Porterage of 1 suitcase per person
• Tips and taxes while in Ireland (note: gratuity to the driver/guide in Ireland is included)
Deposits, Payments and Application
Download the Tour Itinerary and Reservation Application.
A $1,000 deposit, accompanied by a fully completed reservation application and copy of your passport reserves a seat. Tour is limited (42 passengers) and will be filled on a first come, first paid basis. Reserve your seat now! Final payment is due June 1, 2019. Balance due amount: $2,200 per person / double room occupancy; $2,700 single room. Travel Insurance information available upon request.