Visiting Kinsale, Dingle and Ennis – Ireland’s Triple Delight
October 29 – November 8, 2019
*NOTE: this tour is now sold out. Thank you for your interest.* Please contact us if you would like to place your name on a waiting list.
The Irish Cultural Center’s Rose Baker and Patrick Baker to host the trip. Please join us!
Tour the wild and beautiful West and South Coast of Ireland! Embrace Ireland’s gems, Kinsale, Dingle and Ennis, on a leisurely paced fall tour through gorgeous countryside and charming towns. Multiple night stays in Kinsale, Dingle and Ennis allow you to immerse yourself in the beauty, hospitality and culture of Ireland’s historic towns.
Departing Tuesday, October 29 – Returning Friday, November 8, 2019
$2,760 per person / double room occupancy
$3,195 single room occupancy (limited availability)
• Round trip bus transportation from the Irish Cultural Center to Boston’s Logan Airport, including driver’s tip
• Round trip airfare from Boston to Shannon, Ireland via Aer Lingus
• Nine (9) nights top rated hotel accommodations
• Full Irish breakfast daily
• Nine (9) dinners, including Irish evenings at Kate Kearney’s Cottage (Killarney), Foley’s Pub (Inch East) and Medieval Banquet at Bunratty Castle
• Admission to: Blarney Castle and Gardens, Blasket Centre, Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Cashel Murphy Celtic Forts, Charles Fort, Cobh Heritage Centre, Foynes Flying Boat and Maritime Museum, Jameson Distillery, Walking Tour of Kinsale, and Horse-drawn Jaunting Cart Ride in Killarney
• Optional day trips (at no extra cost): Cobh, Midleton, Slea Head Drive tour of Dingle Peninsula, Kilmalkedar Church, and Killarney
• Deluxe touring motor coach for all transportation and sightseeing with the services of a professional Irish driver/guide throughout
• Porterage of one (1) suitcase per person
• Tips & taxes while in Ireland (note: gratuity to the driver/guide in Ireland included in tour cost)
Deposits, Payments and Application
Download the Tour Itinerary and Reservation Application.
A $1,300 deposit, accompanied by a fully completed reservation application and copy of your passport reserves a seat. Tour is limited (44 passengers) and will be filled on a first come, first paid basis. Reserve your seat now! Final payment is due June 11, 2019. Balance due amount: $1,460 per person / double room occupancy; $1,895 single room. Travel Insurance information available upon request.