Visiting Killarney, Dingle and Galway
April 25 – May 5, 2020
Tour the panoramic West Coast of Ireland! Embrace Ireland’s gems, Killarney, Dingle Peninsula and Galway on a leisurely paced springtime tour through gorgeous countryside, charming towns and bustling cities. Multiple night stays in Killarney, Dingle and Galway allow you to immerse yourself in the scenery, hospitality and culture of Ireland’s Historic towns and its beautiful West Coast.
Departing Saturday, April 25 – Returning Tuesday, May 5, 2020
$2,999 per person / double room occupancy
$3,675 single room occupancy (limited availability)
• Round trip bus transportation from the Irish Cultural Center to Boston’s Logan Airport
• Round trip airfare from Boston to Shannon
• 9 nights in Top-Rated Hotels
• Full Irish breakfast daily, except day of arrival
• 9 dinners, including Irish Night at Kate Kearny’s Cottage (Killarney), and 1 lunch (Gus O’Connor’s Pub in Doolin, Co. Clare)
• Admission to Blarney Castle, Blasket Centre, Cliffs of Moher, Horse-drawn Jaunting Cart Ride in Killarney, Lilly of Killarney Cruise, Kate Kearney’s Cottage, Dingle Harbor Cruise
• Optional day trips (no extra cost) to Blarney, Kenmare, Slea Head Drive tour of Dingle Peninsula, Kilmalkedar Church, trip to Spiddal and Moycullen for shopping at Celtic Crystal and Connemara Marble
• Deluxe touring motor coach for all transportation and sightseeing with the services of a professional Irish driver/guide throughout
• Porterage of 1 suitcase per person
• Tips and taxes while in Ireland (note: gratuity to Irish driver/guide is included)
Deposits, Payments and Application
Download the Tour Itinerary and Reservation Application.
A $1,500 deposit, accompanied by a fully completed reservation application and copy of your passport reserves a seat. Tour is limited and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Reserve your seat now! Final payment is due January 8, 2020. Balance due amount: $1,499 per person / double room occupancy; $2,175 single room. Travel Insurance information available upon request.