Visiting Kinsale, Dingle and Ennis – Ireland’s Triple Delight
October 17 – 27, 2020
*INFO SESSION: Saturday, March 7 at 12:00 pm. At the ICC, 429 Morgan Road, West Springfield, MA.*
Tour the wild and beautiful West and South Coast of Ireland! Embrace Ireland’s gems, Kinsale, Dingle and Ennis, on a leisurely paced fall tour through gorgeous countryside and charming towns. Multiple night stays in Kinsale, Dingle and Ennis allow you to immerse yourself in the beauty, hospitality and culture of Ireland’s historic towns.
Departing Saturday, October 17 – Returning Tuesday, October 27, 2020
$2,950 per person / double room occupancy
$3,375 single room occupancy (limited availability)
• Round trip bus transportation from the Irish Cultural Center to Boston’s Logan Airport, including driver’s tip
• Complimentary drink at the ICC’s Trinity Pub and snacks prior to leaving for Boston
• Round trip airfare from Boston to Shannon, Ireland via Aer Lingus
• Nine (9) nights top rated hotel accommodations
• Full Irish breakfast daily
• Eight (8) dinners, including Irish evening at Kate Kearney’s Cottage (Killarney), and Medieval Banquet at Bunratty Castle
• Admission to: Blarney Castle and Gardens, Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Cashel Murphy Celtic Forts, Charles Fort, Cobh Heritage Centre, Foynes Flying Boat and Maritime Museum, Jameson Distillery, Walking Tour of Kinsale, and Horse-drawn Jaunting Cart Ride in Killarney
• Optional day trips (at no extra cost): Cobh, Midleton, Slea Head Drive tour of Dingle Peninsula, Kilmalkedar Church, and Killarney
• Deluxe touring motor coach for all transportation and sightseeing with the services of a professional Irish driver/guide throughout
• Porterage of one (1) suitcase per person
• Tips & taxes while in Ireland (note: gratuity to Irish driver/guide is included in tour cost)
Deposits, Payments and Application
Download the Tour Itinerary and Reservation Application.
A $1,300 deposit, accompanied by a fully completed reservation application and copy of your passport reserves a seat. (Note: If you already secured your place on this trip by previously making a $100 deposit, the initial deposit due is $1,200.) Tour is limited (44 passengers) and will be filled on a first come, first paid basis. Reserve your seat now! Final payment is due May 18, 2020. Balance due amount: $1,650 per person / double room occupancy; $2,075 single room. Travel Insurance is highly recommended, information available upon request.
Submit payment online.
For more information:
Rose Baker at 413-519-2135 or email email@example.com
Pat Baker at 413-348-3263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The ICC office at 413-333-4951 or email email@example.com