The Sights and Sounds of Western Ireland – Connemara, Mayo and Galway
September 2 – 13, 2020
*Please note: this tour is now sold out, with the exception of 1 available single seat. Please contact us if you would like to place your name on a waiting list.*
Tour the wild and beautiful West Coast of Ireland! Embrace Ireland’s distinctive culture, music, dance and poetry in County Mayo, the Connemara region, and Galway, on a leisurely paced late summer tour through gorgeous countryside, charming towns, and bustling cities. Enjoy summer weather without the usual crowds. Early September temperatures rival those of July and it’s the driest month. Multiple night stays in Westport, Clifden and Galway allow you to immerse yourself in the beauty, hospitality, music, and culture of Ireland’s Historic West Coast Towns.
Departing Wednesday, September 2 – Returning Sunday, September 13, 2020
$3,295 per person / double room occupancy
$3,850 single room occupancy (limited availability)
• Round trip bus coach transportation from the Irish Cultural Center to airport and back, including driver’s tip
• Round trip airfare from Logan Airport (Boston) to Shannon, Ireland
• Ten (10) nights top rated hotel accommodations
• Full Irish breakfast daily (including day of arrival)
• Seven (7) dinners
• Admission to: Kylemore Abbey, Killary Fjord Boat Tour, Westport House and Falconry Show, The Country Life National Museum of Ireland, The Yeats Experience in Co. Sligo, Knock Shrine, the Connemara Experience at Cnoc Suain, Galway Museum, Corrib River and Lake Cruise (including Irish Dance and Whiskey demonstration), Burren Center and the Cliffs of Moher; traditional music concerts in Mayo and Galway, visits to the cities of Ennis (Co. Clare) and Sligo (Co. Sligo)
• Optional traditional music sessions at hotels and assorted pubs in each city
• Deluxe touring motor coach for all transportation and sightseeing with the services of a professional Irish driver/guide throughout
• Porterage of 1 suitcase per person
• Tips and taxes while in Ireland (note: gratuity to the driver/guide in Ireland is included)
Deposits, Payments and Application
Download the Tour Itinerary and Reservation Application.
A $1,500 deposit, accompanied by a fully completed reservation application and copy of your passport reserves a seat. Tour is limited (42 passengers inc. 6 singles) and will be filled on a first come, first paid basis. Reserve your seat now! Final payment is due May 1, 2020. Balance due amount: $1,795 per person / double room occupancy; $2,350 single room. Travel Insurance information available upon request.
Submit payment online.
For more information:
Email Ellen Redman at Ellen.Redman1@gmail.com
Email John Tabb at email@example.com
Or call 617-515-3510 or 413-887-9291 and leave a message
The ICC office: 413-333-4951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read what travelers had to say about the ICC’s previous tours.
Loved the pubs, the music, the scenery and the locals’ passion for history, music and conversation. The guides were incredibly organized, responsive and genuine. – Tom
A great mixture of free time and activities, wonderful cultural aspects to the tour. – Carl
The activities were well managed and allowed for a diversity of experience. The day to day details of the trip were excellent. – Carol
John, Terry, Ellen and David set the tone for the trip. They were upbeat, energetic, enthusiastic and tireless each and every day. – Eileen
I loved the emphasis on the history, culture and people of Ireland. Their struggles were explained with compassion and insight. – Susan