Visiting Killarney, Dingle and Galway – Ireland’s Three Gems
May 12 – 22, 2020
NOTE: this tour is now sold out. Thank you for your interest. Please contact us if you would like to place your name on a waiting list.
Tour the wild and beautiful West Coast of Ireland! Embrace Ireland’s gems, Killarney, Dingle and Galway, on a leisurely paced spring time tour through gorgeous countryside, charming towns and bustling cities. Multiple night stays in Killarney, Dingle and Galway allow you to immerse yourself in the beauty, hospitality and culture of Ireland’s Historic West Coast Towns.
Departing Tuesday, May 12 – Returning Friday, May 22, 2020
$3,199 per person / double room occupancy
$3,825 single room occupancy (limited availability)
• Round trip bus transportation from the Irish Cultural Center to Boston’s Logan Airport
• Round trip airfare from Boston to Shannon
• 9 nights in Top-Rated Hotels
• Full Irish breakfast daily, except day of arrival
• 7 dinners, including Irish evening at Foley’s Pub (Inch East, Co. Kerry), and 1 lunch (Gus O’Connor’s Pub in Doolin, Co. Clare)
• Admission to Blarney Castle, Blasket Centre, Cliffs of Moher, Horse-drawn Jaunting Cart Ride in Killarney, Celtic Steps Show and Corrib River Cruise. Admission to Dingle Harbor Cruise or Dingle Distillery – your choice!
• Optional day trips (no extra cost) to Blarney, Kenmare, Slea Head Drive tour of Dingle Peninsula, Kilmalkedar Church, trip to Spiddal and Moycullen for shopping at Celtic Crystal and Connemara Marble
• Deluxe touring motor coach for all transportation and sightseeing with the services of a professional Irish driver/guide throughout
• Porterage of 1 suitcase per person
• Tips and taxes while in Ireland (note: gratuity to Irish driver/guide is included)
Deposits, Payments and Application
Download the Tour Itinerary and Reservation Application.
A $1,300 deposit, accompanied by a fully completed reservation application and copy of your passport reserves a seat. Tour is limited (41 passengers) and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Reserve your seat now! Final payment is due January 30, 2020. Balance due amount: $1,899 per person / double room occupancy; $2,525 single room. Travel Insurance information available upon request.
Read what travelers had to say about the ICC’s previous tours.
I would recommend this trip with your organization to anyone. Thanks to all for a job well done. – Virginia D.
The accommodations, meal choices, personnel in hotels and dining rooms, entertainment, etc. were top quality. – Helen H.
We wanted to thank you for organizing such a wonderful tour in Ireland. We had the time of our lives, and we haven’t stopped talking about it. Everything was perfect – the hotels, the food, the excursions. – Jim and Sue
This was our tenth trip to Europe and this trip was one of the most organized and accommodating we have had. Thank you Rose Baker – excellent job! – Danny and Marilyn K.