Visiting Killarney, Dingle and Galway – Ireland’s Triple Delight
October 10 – 20, 2022
UPDATE: This tour is now SOLD OUT. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please contact our tour leaders:
Pat Baker at 413-348-3263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Murphy at 413-531-8791 or email email@example.com
The Irish Cultural Center’s Pat Baker and Dan Murphy to host the trip. Please join us!
Tour the wild and beautiful West Coast of Ireland! Embrace Ireland’s triple delight, Killarney, Dingle and Galway, on a leisurely paced fall tour through gorgeous countryside, charming towns, and bustling cities. Multiple night stays in Killarney, Dingle and Galway allow you to immerse yourself in the beauty, hospitality, and culture of Ireland’s Historic West Coast Towns.
Departing Monday, October 10 – Returning Thursday, October 20, 2022
$3,695 per person / double room occupancy
$4,450 single room occupancy (limited availability)
• Round trip bus transportation from the Irish Cultural Center to Boston’s Logan Airport, including driver’s tip
• Round trip airfare from Boston to Shannon, Ireland via Aer Lingus
• Nine (9) nights top rated hotel accommodations
• Full Irish breakfast daily, including day of arrival at Meadowlands Hotel in Tralee
• Seven (7) dinners, including Irish evenings at Kate Kearney’s Cottage (Killarney, Co. Kerry) and Páidi O’Sé’s Pub (Ventry, Co. Kerry)
• One (1) lunch: Gus O’Connor’s Pub in Doolin, Co. Clare
• Admission to: Blarney Castle, Blasket Centre, Cliffs of Moher, Horse-drawn Jaunting Cart Ride in Killarney, Dingle Harbor Cruise, and Corrib River Cruise
• Optional day trips (at no extra cost): Day trip to Blarney, Kenmare, Slea Head Drive tour of Dingle Peninsula, Kilmalkedar Church, trip to Spiddal and Moycullen for shopping at Celtic Crystal and Connemara Marble
• Deluxe touring motor coach for all transportation and sightseeing with the services of a professional Irish driver/guide throughout
• Porterage of one (1) suitcase per person
• Tips & taxes while in Ireland (note: gratuity to Irish driver/guide is included in tour cost)
Deposits, Payments and Application
This trip is sold out. Download the Tour Itinerary.
A $2,000 deposit, accompanied by a fully completed reservation application and copy of your passport reserves a seat. Tour is limited (35 passengers) and will be filled on a first come, first paid basis. Reserve your seat now! Final Payment is due July 5, 2022. Balance due: $1,695 per person / double room occupancy; $2,450 single room. Travel Insurance is required, information available upon request.