2023 Fall Ireland Tour
The Sights and Sounds of Western Ireland – Kerry, Cork and Clare
October 11 – 22, 2023
Please Note: This tour is sold out. To be placed on a wait list, please contact tour leader Ellen Redman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tour the wild and beautiful West Coast of Ireland! Embrace Ireland’s distinctive culture, music and dance in County Kerry, County Cork and County Clare, on a leisurely paced fall tour through gorgeous countryside, charming towns, and bustling cities. Enjoy the beautiful fall weather without the crowds of summer. Multiple night stays in Dingle, Kinsale and Ennistymon allow you to immerse yourself in the beauty, hospitality, music and culture of Ireland’s Historic South West Coast Towns.
Departing Wednesday, October 11 – Returning Sunday, October 22, 2023
$3,500 per person / double room occupancy
$4,250 single room occupancy (limited availability)
• Round trip bus transportation from the Irish Cultural Center to Boston’s Logan Airport
• Round trip airfare from Boston to Shannon, Ireland via Aer Lingus
• Ground transportation to all Irish destinations provided by Kennedy Coach; a deluxe touring motor coach company will provide for all transportation/sightseeing with the services of a professional Irish driver/guide throughout
• Full Irish breakfast daily
• Eight (8) dinners
• Admission to all events. Optional day trips (no extra cost) include Visit Ennis, Slea Head Drive, sheep herding demonstration, ancient stone forts, the Blasket Center, pub dinner in Dingle, Kenmare, Bantry Bay, Cobh and the Titanic Experience, The English Market and the City of Cork, Michael Collins Experience Clonakilty, Skibbereen Famine Museum, Baltimore, Bunratty Mills shopping, day trip to the Burren and Doolin, and more
• Porterage of one (1) suitcase per person
• Tips & taxes while in Ireland (note: gratuity to the driver/guide in Ireland is included in tour cost)
Deposits, Payments and Application
Download the Tour Details and Tour Itinerary.
A $2,000 deposit, accompanied by a fully completed reservation application and copy of your passport reserves a seat. Tour is limited (42 passengers) and will be filled on a first come, first paid basis. Final Payment is due July 5, 2023. Balance due: $1,500 per person / double room occupancy; $2,250 single room. Travel Insurance is required, information available upon request.
Please Note: We have now started a waitlist for this tour. To be placed on the list, please contact tour leader Ellen Redman at email@example.com.