The Irish Cultural Center of Western New England is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization that emphasizes cultural and educational programming. We invite you to become a Patron of the Irish Cultural Center. Your support as a donor is not just a membership – you are a Patron, a person who has made a commitment to preserve, promote and cherish Irish culture and heritage.
This is a time of great opportunity, progress and growth for the ICC. This year will mark the one-year anniversary of the opening of the ICC’s new home and the Irish House Restaurant and Trinity Pub at 429 Morgan Road in West Springfield, MA. The Irish House Restaurant and Trinity Pub includes a handcrafted bar with custom woodwork, bar and table seating, fireplace and snug. A full bar and dinner menu is served in the cozy atmosphere of a Dublin pub. Weekly events including a traditional Irish seisiún and live music create a space in which we can gather and share. When the 10-acre facility is completed, our new home will include a library and museum, a performance center, athletic playing fields and a nature trail. Construction of these spaces is continuing over the next year.
The current open house period is designed as an introduction to our new space and a transitional period for the ICC, and is planned until the construction of the facility is completed.
Benefits for All Patrons of the Irish Cultural Center
• Your donation is tax deductible. The ICC is a non-profit organization that has been recognized by the IRS as tax exempt, under Section 501(c)(3).
• Access to the ICC building after our open house period, which includes the private traditional Irish restaurant and pub, museum and library, and genealogy resources. Receive a Patron Facility Access Card granting Patrons use of the facilities.
• Discounted pricing for select ICC events such as concerts and trips; Irish language classes; youth programs.
• Invitation to Patron appreciation events.
• First notice of ICC news through our email list.
• Periodic newsletter.
• After one year of support, Patrons in good standing are eligible to receive a rental discount for the performance center, banquet hall and conference rooms.
$75 Level – Friend
• Receive all Patron benefits.
$130 Level – Family
• Receive all Patron benefits for two or more members of the same household.
$250 Level – Backer
• Receive all Patron benefits plus two Patron Facility Access Cards.
$500 Level – Contributor
• Receive all of the above benefits plus two tickets to the ICC Annual Breakfast and three Patron Facility Access Cards.
$1,000 Level – Supporter
• Receive all of the above benefits, plus recognition in our newsletter and at events, and four Patron Facility Access Cards.
$2,500 Level – Investor
• Receive all of the above benefits, plus five Patron Facility Access Cards.
Access to the private ICC facilities is a privilege available only to Irish Cultural Center patrons in good standing who are up-to-date in their annual support. This privilege is granted and may be revoked solely by, and at the discretion of, the ICC’s Board of Directors.