The Irish Cultural Center of Western New England is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization that emphasizes cultural and educational programming. We invite you to become a Patron of the Irish Cultural Center. Your support as a donor is not just a membership – you are a Patron, a person who has made a commitment to preserve, promote and cherish Irish culture and heritage.
This is a time of great opportunity, progress and growth for the ICC. We have moved to our new home at 429 Morgan Road in West Springfield, MA. The large multi-level building is located in a pastoral setting on 10 acres of land. The facility enables the ICC to establish a place to gather, providing an even broader range of cultural offerings. When completed, our new home will include a library and museum, a performance center with banquet capabilities, a traditional Irish restaurant and pub, onsite parking, athletic playing fields and a nature trail. Construction of these spaces will continue in stages over the next year.
Benefits for All Patrons of the Irish Cultural Center
• Your donation is tax deductible. The ICC is a non-profit organization that has been recognized by the IRS as tax exempt, under Section 501(c)(3).
• Access to the ICC building after our open house period, which includes the private traditional Irish restaurant and pub, museum and library, and genealogy resources. Receive a Patron Facility Access Card granting Patrons use of the facilities.
• Discounted pricing for select ICC events such as concerts and trips; Irish language classes; youth programs.
• Invitation to Patron appreciation events.
• First notice of ICC news through our email list.
• Periodic newsletter.
• After one year of support, Patrons in good standing are eligible to receive a rental discount for the performance center, banquet hall and conference rooms.
$75 Level – Friend
• Receive all Patron benefits.
$130 Level – Family
• Receive all Patron benefits for two or more members of the same household.
$250 Level – Backer
• Receive all Patron benefits plus two Patron Facility Access Cards.
$500 Level – Contributor
• Receive all of the above benefits plus two tickets to the ICC Annual Breakfast and three Patron Facility Access Cards.
$1,000 Level – Supporter
• Receive all of the above benefits, plus recognition in our newsletter and at events, and four Patron Facility Access Cards.
$2,500 Level – Investor
• Receive all of the above benefits, plus five Patron Facility Access Cards.
Access to the private ICC facilities is a privilege available only to Irish Cultural Center patrons in good standing who are up-to-date in their annual support. This privilege is granted and may be revoked solely by, and at the discretion of, the ICC’s Board of Directors.