The Irish Cultural Center of Western New England, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization that emphasizes cultural and educational programming. We invite you to become a Patron of the Irish Cultural Center. Your support as a donor is not just a membership – you are a Patron, a person who has made a commitment to preserve, promote and cherish Irish culture and heritage.
We have settled in to our new home at 429 Morgan Road in West Springfield, MA. The large multi-level building is located in a pastoral setting on 10 acres of land. The facility enables the ICC to establish a place to gather, providing an even broader range of cultural offerings. It includes the traditional Irish House Restaurant and Trinity Pub, patio, meeting areas, landscaped grounds and athletic fields for rugby and soccer.
Renovations are continuing over the next year, and include the completion of our library/museum and performance/banquet hall. We continue moving forward, expanding our cultural event offerings and community outreach, thus fulfilling our promise of keeping the Irish arts and culture alive. We value our Patrons and thank you for your support!
The current open house period is designed as an introduction to our new space and a transitional period for the ICC, and is planned until the construction of the facility is completed.
Become a 2020 Annual Patron at One of the Following Levels
Patron support is renewed annually by calendar year, from January 1 to December 31. Donations from our Patrons keep our facility open by supporting our daily operations and promoting events.
$75 Level – Friend
$130 Level – Family
$250 Level – Backer
$500 Level – Contributor
$1,000 Level – Supporter
$2,500 Level – Investor
For All Patrons of the Irish Cultural Center
Patrons donating to the ICC at any level receive the following:
• Your donation is tax deductible. The ICC is a non-profit organization that has been recognized by the IRS as tax exempt, under Section 501(c)(3). All donations are tax exempt.
• Access to the ICC building, including the traditional Irish House Restaurant and Trinity Pub, patio, museum and library, and genealogy resources.
• Discounted pricing for select ICC events such as concerts and trips; special events at the Irish House Restaurant; Irish language classes; youth programs.
• First notice of ICC news and events through our email list.
• Annual gift report and newsletter.
• Patrons in good standing are eligible to receive a rental discount for the Irish House Restaurant and Trinity Pub function rooms.
Access to the private ICC facilities is a privilege available to Irish Cultural Center Patrons in good standing who are up-to-date in their annual support. This privilege is granted and may be revoked solely by, and at the discretion of, the ICC’s Board of Directors.