Due to Covid restrictions we are temporarily closing the Irish House Restaurant as of December 12, until further notice; we will see you all soon. This action is taken out of concern for the health and safety of our Patrons, staff, volunteers and customers. Please stay safe, and enjoy the holidays.
The ICC’s Irish House Restaurant and Trinity Pub includes a handcrafted bar with custom woodwork, bar and table seating, fireplace and snug, and outdoor patio. Our chefs have prepared a tempting selection of lighter fare, dinner options, and a full drinks offering, served in the cozy atmosphere of a Dublin pub. The Trinity Pub is named for the trio of volunteers who put in two long years of endless work – Will Carey, Bev Browne and Dan McGrath.
The current open house period is designed as an introduction to our new space and a transitional period for the ICC, and is planned until the construction of the facility is completed.
Irish House Restaurant and Trinity Pub Hours
Outdoor Patio and Indoor Restaurant
View our menu.
Gift certificates are available for the restaurant. Please visit us or call 413-342-4358, or purchase gift certificates online.
The restaurant and pub are available for private events – more information.
General Manager Sheri Hannifan
Questions or reservations: 413-342-4358
Located at the Irish Cultural Center, 429 Morgan Road in West Springfield, MA.
We are adapting to the current state COVID guidelines. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding as we work to serve you in this new environment.
Please take note of the strict social distancing and sanitary guidelines in place:
• Tables are kept 6 feet apart.
• Maximum group size of 6 people.
• Tables will be sanitized before and after each use.
• Staff will be wearing masks.
• All guests must be seated for dining.
• All guests must wear masks when entering Pub.
• Please stay home if you are feeling ill.
• A credit card will be required for the Trinity Pub to hold while you are visiting our patio, whether you are paying by card, cash, or gift certificate.