The Irish Cultural Center of Western New England is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization that emphasizes cultural and educational programming. The ICC focuses on providing access to Irish-oriented lectures, concerts, exhibitions of art, artifacts and memorabilia, political discussions, international relations, GAA sports, Irish language classes, summer youth camps, student international exchange and genealogical research. The ICC also serves as a bridge between the Irish government and the Western New England region.
To foster an appreciation of Irish culture.
The mission of the Irish Cultural Center of Western New England is to cultivate a connection with Ireland, through the arts, culture, history, language, and heritage. The Center offers opportunities to engage in educational, travel, and social events that promote Irish culture.
The Irish Cultural Center is a leading Irish cultural organization in Western New England.
We strive to:
• offer the highest quality programs, with popular and respected guest speakers, artists and musicians
• provide unique opportunities to actively participate in aspects of Irish culture
• promote ties between the Center and educational and cultural organizations in Ireland
• establish links with Irish organizations throughout New England
• develop programs for all ages to learn about Irish arts and culture
• maintain a collection of literature, films, music and archival materials available for use